Friday, November 1, 2013

Counting down



 
Counting down 1 more week to China, can't wait hehe mummy had been at there for 3weeks+ and im missing her badly. All the good food are waiting for me heheh, 10 days of freedom make me too excited :D oh look, its november already, 2 more months to end of 2013. I must say 2013 had been quite fruitfully, and I will be going to Hk w bf and his family on the end of Dec hehehe keep flying around. Hope every year can be like this :3 ok nothing much to update so some photos to kick this blog alive hehe. Birthday celebration with my dear tinghui, been knowing this girl for 15years? she is always such a sweet dear to me hehe. & some random meet up w dearest layyen. Oh that's the most fluffy dog I've met, too cute to be true.
I have yet to blog about the Spain trip, no idea what I've been busying with. 5 days at work, & 2 off days at bf shop. Miss those time dating with bf. :'(



 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment