Monday, April 14, 2014

Goodbye

2 months & 2 weeks of waiting for an answer that I knew it will never come to me, I've decided to put everything to an end. Didn't expect that we will end it in this way. Maybe these three years of relationship are nothing to you. You will never know how much I've been fighting for these 3 years. Long ago, I could have given up on this relationship because of what you did to me last time, but I didn't. Time to time I've been giving chances and chances. But you didn't see it. I've been doing all I can to help you in all ways, making sure to make up your day after one whole day of work, supporting you no matter what and etc. But I will never be good enough for you. To you, I'm just someone who will throw temper, giving attitude, being stubborn and etc. Yes I admit, I'm not a perfect girlfriend, I do show attitude, throwing tantrum and etc.. But ask yourself, what caused me to did that? You should know the answer the best. And if I don't care about this relationship, will I even show attitude in the first place? You will never understand, how much I've been struggling for the past 3 years. I guess I am too naive to think that so long as we love each other, fight for each other and stand by each other even at the lowest point of time. Our love will last. I'm all wrong, we've been fighting and quarreling for too much. Or maybe we don't love each other as much as we thought? At the later stage of this relationship, I seem to be the one who did the clapping. I told myself its alright I know you wanted to focus on your career and even if you don't have time for me, I will do all I can to maintain this relationship. But slowly, you don't even appreciate my effort even you said you did, you can't see how much I wanted to keep this relationship going on. You said you are tired, I am even more tired than you. Yes I seem to be happy and smiling all the times, but inside me I am breaking down. That last day, you will never know why I am crying so hard. This is so heartbreaking for me, you should know yourself that we don't even have time to go on date. Just that one day of asking you to go out with me can seem to be so torture to you. Please think, do I even find excuses when you need my help? I already to the extend of not asking much in this relationship, why you just can't see that? From then till now, I never once shed any tear for you, I thought I just trying to be strong. Until later, I realized I don't feel anything for you at all and you are not worth for me to tear anymore. If you need that long to think whether you wanna keep this relationship for going on, then probably yes I'm not worth and you are not worth for me to keep fighting anymore. Maybe you are not even thinking, you are just so cruel and heartless to keep me hanging in the air. I need to put down that heavy stone in my heart, I need to move on. Goodbye three years of love, thank you for loving me before and I appreciate everything you did for me. I will keep those happy memories deep down in my heart. I guess you will be happier without me. Continue to fight for your career and one day you will find your true love. I loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment