Monday, June 3, 2013

June

June is here, & I have not been updating this little space of mine. I supposed to update CNY, updates on here & there, and so on. But I can't find any time to do so. No idea what I've been busy with. Oh this one whole month had been helping bf with his business. Literally running everywhere with him, even before start of my work. Waking up very early everyday & work all the way to night, of course im not as tired as bf but i still need my beauty sleep a lot. Lost count when was the last time we had movie, what i yearn now is just a simple date with him for one whole day without doing anything related with work. But i guess we cant, so just a movie i will be more than happy. I assume when his business started, no more dating for us forever, i guess. & i will be working 7 days oh man ha ha. But on a happier note, I will flying to Spain with bf for his band competition! Can't wait for it heh heh heh, I need a long long break. From Jan until now, except for the CNY block leave I have not been taking any leave nor MC. Even if i took MC, i still went back to work in the evening & this is how sad it is. I really need a break. Looking forward to the end of this year, Spain trip with bf, bkk trip for annual conference & i finally going to china again to visit my grandparents & relatives! Damn happy k my grandparents' village is the best way to escape from the busy city, having awesome meal for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Playing with dogs & cats, staring at those chickens & ducks all day long, disturb the cows, playing badminton for hours, looking at the locals farming the wheat & vegetables, lie down all day long watching all type of tv shows & there's too much thing to do just at the village. :3 I NEED ALL THESE RIGHT NOW, but i can wait! So for now, nothing much life is boring as usual. r/s was normal w bf guess because we were too busy settling so many things that we don't even have time to fight & quarrel ha ha ha. Still loving my sister so much, and just celebrate my daddy & brother's birthday. They are the love of my life heh heh. Work is normal too nothing much happening now. Tell me how boring my life is. Where's the excitement I looking for. okay I guess I getting a bit nagging so till then bye bye :3

No comments:

Post a Comment