Friday, August 2, 2013

Back from Spain

Hi! Ive been back to Singapore from Spain since 1 week ago. Been damn long since i type in this little space of mine. I must say, this 10 days trip to Valencia will be the most memorable ever. The first Europe trip with bf, the fifth oversea trip with bf and the third oversea trip by flight with bf! Hope there will be more to come hehe. Gonna miss everything about Valencia, the peace, the friendliness, the street, the architecture, the music, the coffee, and lastly the FOOD! Food at there was damn good, except for everything is too salty. I love how people at there took everything with patience and they are very slow pace. They can took 2-3 hrs for lunch/dinner, just sitting at there chilling and the waiter took very long to serve one dish. But still, great experience! We went to the Valencia City where i witness all the beautiful architecture, building, castle, Church and their culture. Each time I know we are going into the castle i got so hype because it is really very beautiful and when we went to the top, the view was breath catching. Then we went to nature park, which look like Macritchie Reservoir HAHA, but the pigeons at there damn cute hehehe. Have a boat ride at there to experience their history of how they do their living in the past by fishing and farming. We went to their band concert at a very classy concert hall. And we also went to a not-for-human carnival where I actually tried their bomber ride, which spin 360degree itself and the seats too. Not funny oh my god I don't really trust their safety especially at this type of carnival ha ha i was like thinking what if my safety belt fly up then you can say bye bye to me. D: There have this viking ship which the main attraction is the standing up in the cage at two end. Don't judge the book by its cover, we thought ok that's not really scary though it went up vertical at ALMOST 180 degrees. But this is even scarier than the bomber, because we were actually flying up when the ship went down. Everyone was like holding on to their life, MAKE ME ALMOST GIVE UP. For the next few days, we were complaining muscle pain in our hand and thigh. HAHA. We went to betera City where we visited the town council(?) in a castle. I was too amazed by it because the overall look and the wall seem so old, but inside there look so modern. Free and easy day, we went to their Art Science Museum (CAS), visited their science centre and sea aquarium! I think the only interest thing about their science centre was the spider man section where i went for the revolving chair ride. Worst choice ever, almost vomited after that. Sea Aquarium was meh, i think Singapore is prettier :x But they got birds and penguin in it so not too bad hehehehe. Lastly Lastly, congratulation to Philharmonic Winds for representing Singapore in getting 2nd price! Though all of them were disappointed for not getting first price, but still good job! hehe. I guess that's about it, will try to blog day by day for the trip if i got the time. Don't want to regret in future.

Some little updates, nothing special as usual. Officially 2 years at my company, unbelievable! Times flies, oh well. Life still as mundane as ever, and now bf got his own shop. No more dating for me, no more movie dates, no more hunting for good food at cafes, and i guess there will be hardly any chances for us to go oversea. Sigh. I know we all need to work hard now, but I don't think life should be filled up by work every single day and hour. Life is already too short to waste, i shall bug him to close on public Holiday HAHA. and I miss his home cook food seriously. ;(

Something to cheer me up, will be gg to china to visit my grandparents and relatives this coming November! damn happy, all the good food and village life. 1 week only will never be enough for me because for my past 21 years of my life, each time I went is 4-6 weeks. But now we can only make it for 1 week, how can it be enough for me. :< oh well. And my company annual conference will be at BKK in Sept, mixed feeling dk to look forward or no because we will be going for work after all.

Ok till then, bye bye. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment